We were contracted to do the following on a house in Pagewood:
- renovate main bathroom & ensuite
- renovate kitchen, add walk in pantry
- wall removal (including installing steel beams) to create open plan kitchen & living
- create new laundry & bathroom
- weatherboard cladding on outside
- all flooring on ground floor (wood-look tile) and also on staircase
- painting internally (including patching up walls and smoothing)
- glass panels on staircase
- create laundry chute from top floor to laundry
- electrical works
- addition and removal of windows
Our client was so pleased with the works, the time the works took, the hard work of our team and the responsiveness to minor defects at the end of the job.
All trades were managed by Rafael, our client did not need to speak to, see or organise a single tradesperson. As stress-free as could possibly be.
Largest piece of stone we have ever had installed!